I thought I’d try out something new today, so here it is. I’m going to name out a few interesting articles in tech today, and give brief summaries of them. Please comment if you want me to do more of these!
- More Competition for the iPhone as LG is hsowing off their new LG Xenon, a touch-screen phone with a full QWERTY keyboard. Having seen the video review, some things have been copied from Apple, and others, like their browser, just suck. Overall, the phone is pretty good, though.
- Companies are still green as despite these tough times they continue to invest in Green projects in the long-term.
- Microsoft and Google are fighting against eachother to make an ad deal with Twitter. Hopefully Twitter rejects this, because we don’t want ads on our Twitter:)
- EA will be losing a strong arm when Sims and Sim City creator Will Wright leaves EA. As if the 4-month Sims 3 delay didn’t make people mad enough!
- Intel is still at the top in CPU market share, though Qualcomm gained a 15%+ growth in 2007-2008! Intel’s ’07-’08 growth lowered by 0.5%.
That’s about it. As for TeenCast, we are working on the Twitter problems (it’s driving me nuts how the feed is almost always down).